Create a My PRESTO Account
Creating a My PRESTO Account has benefits like:
- Protecting your balance if your card is lost or stolen. You can block your card and transfer the balance to a replacement card.
- Set up Autoload to automatically reload your card.
- Obtain a Transit Usage Report for income tax purposes.
- Review your transaction history online.
Create a My PRESTO Account online
Once your card has been activated, you must wait 24 hours before creating your My PRESTO Account online.
Click Sign In in the top menu on the PRESTO website, select Without an Account in the pop up window, and log in to your account dashboard with your PRESTO card number.
- Complete the User Information form.
- After 24 hours, tap your card by using it to travel or at a Self-Serve Reload Machine.
Be sure to tap your card within 30 days. After 30 days, your registration will expire. If your registration expires, call 1-877-378-6123 to reactivate the registration.